Summer is in full swing and what better way to stay cool than with an iced cold drink! These days one of our favorite citrus flavors have been Yuzu. We’ve been playing around with the idea of mixing our more fruity flavored coffees, like our Guji odo Shakiso, with the crisp taste of Yuzu. The sparkling tonic water gives your mouth a nice bubbly tingle, the espresso shot adds some acidity to the drink, and the yuzu tops things off with a bit of citrus sweetness and texture. What a combination! With all that said, we’ve put together a guide for you to make this delectable drink, so whip up one of these yourself and let’s raise a glass to the summer!
What you’ll need
1 Shot of Espresso (30 ml)
2-3 Teaspoons of Yuzu Concentrate
200 ml of tonic water
6-8 Ice cubes
Our Yuzu Espresso Tonic Recipe
- Carefully put 2-3 teaspoons of Yuzu concentrate at the bottom of your cup.
- Then fill your cup with 6-8 ice cubes. The amount varies depending on the kind of cup and shape of ice cubes you use.
- Place your cup on a scale and slowly pour in 200g (200ml) of tonic water.
- To top things off, pour your espresso shot into your cup and watch your drink come to life with some color.
- Enjoy the bubbly taste that brings a smile to your face!